We receive a high volume of academic and business papers 24/7. EditorLive editors are required to provide corrections and suggestions in reference to grammar, spelling, document flow, punctuation, and usage within strict deadlines ranging from 3 to 72 hours, depending upon the client's request. Editors must also be skilled in Chicago, APA, AP, MLA, CSE, and other style manuals.
We are currently looking for qualified editors in all fields of study; positions are offered on a contract basis. Potential candidates must complete a comprehensive two-part examination.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience writing academic papers on various subjects
- If located outside the United States, must be eligible to be a contractor for a US firm (this is your responsibility to research and determine)
- High-Speed/broadband Internet (25 Mbps)
- Web savvy
- Required software knowledge:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Windows 10
If your qualifications match the above job description, please submit an application to EditorLive. Please allow an hour to an hour and a half to complete the application form and take the test.
Best of luck with your career,
The EditorLive Team